- JPMorgan Being Investigated By Brazilian Authorities Over Potential Oil Bribesby Tyler Durden on September 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
JPMorgan Being Investigated By Brazilian Authorities Over Potential Oil Bribes Another day, another "cost of doing business" fine likely on its way for one of the big banks. J.P. Morgan is being investigated by Brazilian authorities about whether or not the bank "played a role in an alleged bribery and money laundering scheme that dated back to 2011 and involved state-run oil company Petrobras", according to a new exclusive from Reuters. The probe is in preliminary stages, according to the report. Authorities are looking at the purchase of 300,000 barrels of Petrobras […]
- House Progressives Strip $1BN In Military Aid For Israel From Stopgap Funding Billby Tyler Durden on September 23, 2021 at 1:20 am
House Progressives Strip $1BN In Military Aid For Israel From Stopgap Funding Bill Authored by Dave DeCamp via AntiWar.com, House Democrats removed $1 billion for additional military aid for Israel from a stopgap funding bill that was passed in the House on Tuesday. The $1 billion would be on top of the $3.8 billion the US already gives Israel each year. Israel requested the additional amount after its bombardment in Gaza in May, which killed over 250 Palestinians, including over 60 children. Image: Associated Press The Israelis say they need the money to restock the iron […]
- Not The Onion: UN Mulling Taliban Request To Address General Assemblyby Tyler Durden on September 23, 2021 at 1:00 am
Not The Onion: UN Mulling Taliban Request To Address General Assembly A UN spokesman revealed late Tuesday that the Taliban has formally requested to address world leaders gathered this week in New York for the United Nations General Assembly meeting. It comes after the international body received an official letter on Monday addressed to UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres. UN spokesperson Stephane Dujarric said the group is "requesting to participate" in the high-level debate, according to AFP. "The credentials committee will now rule on the request," the UN statement […]
- Stunning Interview Sees China Warn "23 Million Australians" That US Pact Now Makes Them "Target" For Nuclear Attackby Tyler Durden on September 23, 2021 at 12:40 am
Stunning Interview Sees China Warn "23 Million Australians" That US Pact Now Makes Them "Target" For Nuclear Attack During an Australian TV primetime segment this week, the well-known China-based expert Victor Gao, who is vice president of the Center for China and Globalization and once served as communist leader Deng Xiaoping's translator, issued a chilling scenario and shock to his Aussie audience over the controversial AUKUS defense pact between the US, Australia and the UK. Gao bluntly warned that the deal which will see Washington give Canberra nuclear submarine […]
- UBS Trader Sues Bank, Claims "Toxic Environment" Destroyed His Mental Healthby Tyler Durden on September 23, 2021 at 12:20 am
UBS Trader Sues Bank, Claims "Toxic Environment" Destroyed His Mental Health Sympathy for the junior bankers who have been overworked to the bone waned a bit yesterday when it was revealed that the leader of the original uprising of Goldman junior bankers was the son of a vice chairman at TPG, the private equity giant and longtime Goldman client. But as it turns out, twenty-something analysts aren't the only ones struggling with long hours and deteriorating mental health. One trader from UBS's London office says his job was so psychologically demanding that he's now suing UBS […]
- Biden To Stick Haitian Immigrants In Gitmo, Seeks Contractor With 'Creole-Speaking Guards'by Tyler Durden on September 23, 2021 at 12:00 am
Biden To Stick Haitian Immigrants In Gitmo, Seeks Contractor With 'Creole-Speaking Guards' The Biden administration is looking for a private contractor to operate a migrant detention facility at the US naval base at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, according to NBC News, citing government records. One requirement - some of the guards must speak Spanish and Haitian Creole, and the contractor itself needs to be able to build temporary housing facilities. The razor wire-topped fence of Camp 6 detention facility at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, seen in 2014. Photograph: Mladen Antonov/AFP/Getty […]
- FDA Agrees With Advisors, Limits Booster Jabs To Older & Immunocompromised Americansby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 11:40 pm
FDA Agrees With Advisors, Limits Booster Jabs To Older & Immunocompromised Americans Following Friday's decision by the FDA's vaccine advisory panel to only recommend the use of boosters for patients who are a) immunocompromised, b) overweight or c) both, Bloomberg reports that the FDA has decided to accept the advisory panel's conclusions, as expected - representing a major victory for "the science" over President Biden's political priorities. The Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee - also known as VRBPAC - is a panel of senior advisors for the […]
- Biden's Debt Limit Game Of Chickenby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 11:20 pm
Biden's Debt Limit Game Of Chicken By Philip Marey of Rabobank Summary In October we could see both a government shutdown and a government default if the spending and debt bill approved by the House of Representatives yesterday does not pass the Senate. This is a game of chicken in which the Democrats try to force the Republicans to share the blame for suspending the debt limit in light of the midterm elections in 2022. This stand-off is completely unnecessary and if the Republicans don’t blink, the Democrats can still raise the debt limit and adopt a spending patch through […]
- China's Xi Jinping Promises No New Coal Plants Abroad As It Ramps Up Domestic Productionby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 11:00 pm
China's Xi Jinping Promises No New Coal Plants Abroad As It Ramps Up Domestic Production Chinese leader Xi Jinping pledged at the United Nations General Assembly meeting on Tuesday to halt the construction of coal-fired power plants abroad. "China will step up support for other developing countries in developing green and low-carbon energy, and will not build new coal-fired power projects abroad," Xi said in a prerecorded video. The announcement comes one year after he said China is on a path to reach carbon-neutral by 2060. Xi provided no timetable for ending overseas […]
- Space Force Unveils Prototypes Of Uniform For Guardiansby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 10:40 pm
Space Force Unveils Prototypes Of Uniform For Guardians Authored by GQ Pan via The Epoch Times, The very first group of Guardians on Tuesday unveiled the U.S. Space Force’s (USSF) first prototype service dress uniform, which features a dark navy color, an upturned collar, and a diagonal row of six buttons. During a speech at the Air Force Association’s Air, Space & Cyber Conference in National Harbor, Maryland, Chief of Space Operations Gen. John W. “Jay” Raymond called two Guardians onto the stage to showcase the prototype. He noted that the service is open to […]
- US & Israel Restart Secret 'Plan B' Talks On Iran As Alternative To Nuke Dealby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 10:20 pm
US & Israel Restart Secret 'Plan B' Talks On Iran As Alternative To Nuke Deal During their respective addresses to the UN General Assembly meeting this week, Biden and Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi both expressed a desire to continue talks focused on the restoration of the JCPOA nuclear agreement in Vienna. This even as Raisi blasted the "hegemonic United States" and its nation-building efforts abroad in places like Iraq and Afghanistan as having "failed miserably". On Wednesday Axios has revealed that secret talks between top Israeli officials and the White House have […]
- Three Key Takeaways From The Fed Meetingby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Three Key Takeaways From The Fed Meeting Confirming what we said in "It's Official: Tapering To Begin In November, End In July", the FOMC today paved the way for a taper start in two months when it said "the Committee judges that a moderation in the pace of asset purchases may soon be warranted." Furthermore, the projected path for the policy rate in the Summary of Economic Projections (SEP) showed an even split among FOMC members between zero and one hike in 2022, slightly above the OIS implied rate. Additionally, the median projection implied three additional hikes each in […]
- De Blasio Whines As Brazil's Bolsonaro Brazenly Defies UN's Vaccine "Mandate"by Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 9:40 pm
De Blasio Whines As Brazil's Bolsonaro Brazenly Defies UN's Vaccine "Mandate" It looks extremely likely that Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro violated the UN's vaccination mandate - which is being enforced via the "honor system" - when he spoke at the General Assembly on Tuesday. Bolsonaro has been accused of being "anti-vaxx", and has refused to get vaccinated because he recovered from a mild case of COVID last year. Bolsonaro said during his opening address that while his administration supports vaccination efforts, it doesn't support health passports or vaccine mandates. He […]
- Sen. Johnson: Health Agencies Are "Ignoring Natural Immunity"by Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm
Sen. Johnson: Health Agencies Are "Ignoring Natural Immunity" Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times, Top American health officials are ignoring or downplaying so-called natural immunity, or the protection people enjoy after recovering from COVID-19, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) told The Epoch Times. Science the senator has reviewed, including a real-world study from Israel, indicates that natural immunity is at similar levels as or even better than vaccination. But U.S. health authorities continue urging everybody, regardless of prior infection, to get a COVID-19 […]
- "Apple Lied" - Epic's Tim Sweeney Claims Fortnite "Blacklisted" From App Store Despite Court Decisionby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 9:00 pm
"Apple Lied" - Epic's Tim Sweeney Claims Fortnite "Blacklisted" From App Store Despite Court Decision Apple's calculated decision to loosen rules around third-party payments over the summer to try and protect its public image has just been exposed as a cynical ploy by Epic Games founder Tim Sweeney, who revealed in a series of tweets Thursday that Apple had permanently banned Epic's Fortnite is being "blacklisted" from Apple's app store and ecosystem. The decision comes less than two weeks after a judge ruled that Apple's rules prohibiting app developers from using third-party […]
- America 2021: Inequality Is Now Baked Inby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 8:40 pm
America 2021: Inequality Is Now Baked In Authored by Charles Hugh Smith via OfTwoMinds blog, This complete capture of all avenues of regulation and governance can only end one way, a kind of hyper-stagflation. Zeus Y. and I go way back, and he has always had a knack for summarizing just how insane, disconnected from reality, manipulative and exploitive the status quo narrative has become. I've occasionally published his commentaries and essays here since 2008 Imaginary Worth, Empire of Debt: How Modern Finance Created Its Own Downfall (October 15, 2008), not […]
- Facebook CTO To Step Down After 13 Yearsby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 8:39 pm
Facebook CTO To Step Down After 13 Years Facebook Chief Technology Officer Mike Schroepfer, the man who oversees the the social giant's work in artificial intelligence, virtual reality and the blockchain, will step down next year after 13 years with the company; he will be replaced by longtime Facebook executive, Andrew Bosworth, will take over as CTO, Bloomberg reported citing an internal message on Wednesday from Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg Schroepfer’s move - which comes on a day Facebook shares tumbled after the company warned Apple's privacy changes will […]
- Fears of a ‘Stagflationary Debt Crisis’ Ahead: Nouriel Roubinion September 22, 2021 at 8:38 pm
But today’s debt ratios (both private and public) are substantially higher than they were in the stagflationary 1970s. Public and private agents with too much debt and much lower income will face insolvency once inflation risk premia push real interest rates higher, setting the stage for the stagflationary debt crises that I have warned about.
- CCP Dissident Claims China Released COVID At Military World Games In October 2019by Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 8:20 pm
CCP Dissident Claims China Released COVID At Military World Games In October 2019 In a shocking revelation that raises serious challenges for the official narrative about COVID's origins inside China, new claims from an exiled CCP whistleblower allege that Chinese agents released COVID at an international sporting event in Wuhan in October 2019. In effect, it was the first super-spreader event, and it - didn't happen at a biker rally in South Dakota. CCP insider Wei Jingsheng claims that Chinese agents deliberately spread COVID during the World Military Games in October 2019. […]
- Piepenburg: Market Turmoil Set To Accelerate – Here Is What You Will Need To Do To Ride Out The Stormby King World News on September 22, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Today Swiss based firm Matterhorn Asset Management communicated to King World News that market turmoil is set to accelerate and also laid out what investors will need to do to protect themselves from the coming storm. The post Piepenburg: Market Turmoil Set To Accelerate – Here Is What You Will Need To Do To Ride Out The Storm appeared first on King World News.
- Taper Tantrum 2.0?by Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Taper Tantrum 2.0? Stocks did what stocks do ahead of The Fed - drifted higher - and then markets all roared higher after The Fed statement (which was undoubtedly hawkish on both the taper and rate liftoff) but it was not until Powell said the taper would be over by mid-2022 that everything reversed (dollar higher; gold, bonds, and stocks lower). But by the close, gold was lower (well why not) and so were stocks while the dollar and bonds held post-FOMC gains... On a volatility-basis, today was mini-taper-tantrummy, but stocks only cared that Evergrande was 'saved' (it wasn't) […]
- Corruption at the Fed: Are America’s Money Masters Engaged in Self-Dealing?on September 22, 2021 at 7:55 pm
Unlike the central bankers’ depreciating fiat currencies, physical gold and silver are incorruptible, free-market forms of money that retain their purchasing power over time.
- 'He Raped Me Every Morning': Snopes Co-Founder Accused Of Sexual Abuse By Most Recent Wifeby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 7:40 pm
'He Raped Me Every Morning': Snopes Co-Founder Accused Of Sexual Abuse By Most Recent Wife The saga of Snopes co-founder David Mikkelson just keeps getting worse. Mikkelson, who made headlines in 2016 for cheating on his co-founder wife and marrying an escort - only to be suspended by Snopes last month for mass plagiarism - has been accused of raping his now-ex escort wife 'every morning' and playing mind games with her, according to Newspunch. In a September 9 Facebook post, Elyssa Young - who split with Mikkelson at some point in 2020, wrote: “The worst thing about […]
- FOMC Signals Rate-Hike In 2022, Sees Taper Ending Mid-2022by Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 7:32 pm
FOMC Signals Rate-Hike In 2022, Sees Taper Ending Mid-2022 Update (1440ET): During his prepared remarks, Fed Chair Powell noted that 'tapering ending around mid-2022 may be appropriate'. That fits expectations of a taper start in December with a $15 bn ($5bn MBS, $10bn TSY) taper per month... * * * Heading into today's pivotal FOMC statement, dot-plot update, and press conference, US equities were doing their usual "FOMC drift" higher... But, since the last FOMC Statement (July 28th), bonds are best, stocks are worst with the dollar modestly higher and gold modestly […]
- Goldman Warns Of Oil Spike To $90 If Winter Is Colder Than Usualby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 7:20 pm
Goldman Warns Of Oil Spike To $90 If Winter Is Colder Than Usual Oil's recent gains may accelerate and the price per barrel could surge to $90 if the approaching winter proves colder than normal, Jeff Currie, Goldman's global commodities head of told Bloomberg TV. Such a rise - the result of gas for oil substitution due to exploding nat gas prices around the globe - would be $10 higher than the bank’s current forecast and would be accompanied by a prolonged period of high natural gas prices that already have had disastrous consequences for U.K. power providers. According to […]
- Despite Today’s Decision, Fed Is Still Uber Dovish And That Will Continue To Impact Marketsby King World News on September 22, 2021 at 7:18 pm
One of the greats in the business said despite today's decision, Fed is still uber dovish and that will continue to impact markets. The post Despite Today’s Decision, Fed Is Still Uber Dovish And That Will Continue To Impact Markets appeared first on King World News.
- Fed Doubles Reverse Repo Counterparty Limit To $160 Billionon September 22, 2021 at 7:06 pm
And with this, the runway to our year end target of roughly $2 trillion or more in reverse repo usage has been cleared.
- Fed Repeats Inflation Nonsense But Stays the Course For Nowon September 22, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Tapering is not a reduction in the Fed’s balance sheet, it is a slowing of the addition to the Fed's balance sheet. While the Fed continues to expand its balance sheet by $120 billion a month, it is simultaneously reducing its balance sheet via Reverse Repos.
- The Fed Will Change Trading Rules for Members To Keep Public’s Trust After Controversy, Powell Sayson September 22, 2021 at 7:01 pm
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Wednesday said the central bank's current trading rules are insufficient and promised to make changes.
- SoftBank, Middle Eastern Sovereign Wealth Funds Back Mnuchin's $2.5 Billion Private Equity Fundby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 6:59 pm
SoftBank, Middle Eastern Sovereign Wealth Funds Back Mnuchin's $2.5 Billion Private Equity Fund Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has found an investor for his new 10-figure private equity fund in an old friend of the Trump Administration: SoftBank. The latest iteration of SoftBank's infamous Vision Fund has decided to invest in Mnuchin's new firm, which has a fundraising target of $2.5 billion, and will feature a private equity model. Mnuchin's new Liberty Strategic Capital, which was launched earlier this year, has also raised money from sovereign wealth funds in the Middle […]
- Record Shattered (Again): 73 Container Ships Stuck Waiting Off Californiaby Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 6:38 pm
Record Shattered (Again): 73 Container Ships Stuck Waiting Off California By Greg Miller of FreightWaves, The number of container ships at anchor or drifting in San Pedro Bay off the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach has blown through all previous records. The latest peak: There were an all-time-high 73 container ships in the queue in San Pedro Bay on Sunday, according to the Marine Exchange of Southern California (the tally inched back to 69 on Tuesday). Of the ships offshore Sunday, 36 were forced to drift because anchorages were full. Theoretically, the numbers — […]
- Watch Live: Fed Chair Powell Reiterate That 'Tapering Is Not Tightening'by Tyler Durden on September 22, 2021 at 6:25 pm
Watch Live: Fed Chair Powell Reiterate That 'Tapering Is Not Tightening' Is this the beginning of the end? Or the end of the beginning of the real big end? While the FOMC statement did not explicitly "talk taper", the dots suggest a Fed that is more hawkish than before... but whatever you do, don't interpret that as 'tightening'. Fed Chair Jay Powell has some dancing between the raindrops to do today: avoid being cornered on firing Rosengren and Kaplan; avoid suggesting the economy is doing 'too well', avoid saying the economy is not 'doing well'; avoid being forced to express […]
- LIVE: Fed Powell Holds Press Conference on Economic & Interest Rate Forecasts – 9/22/21, 2:30PM ETon September 22, 2021 at 6:11 pm
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell holds a press conference after the central bank wraps up its two-day policy meeting on Wednesday. After Monday’s market turbulence, the Federal Reserve’s challenge will be to sound reassuring while acknowledging it’s preparing to make its first major step away from the easy policies it put in place to fight the pandemic.
- FOMC Signals Taper "May Soon Be Warranted", Dot-Plot Shows Rate-Hike In 2022on September 22, 2021 at 6:10 pm
Heading into today's pivotal FOMC statement, dot-plot update, and press conference, US equities were doing their usual "FOMC drift" higher...
- Federal Reserve Holds Interest Rates Steady, Says Tapering of Bond Buying Coming ‘Soon’on September 22, 2021 at 6:07 pm
The Fed indicated rate hikes could be coming a bit sooner than expected while significantly cutting their economic outlook for this year
- Here are the Six Former Treasury Secretaries Who Urged Congress To ‘Move Swiftly’ on Debt Ceilingon September 22, 2021 at 5:08 pm
The letter was signed by former Treasury secretaries Henry Paulson, Timothy Geithner, Larry Summers, Jack Lew, Robert Rubin and Michael Blumenthal.
- Biden Will Meet With Key Democrats As Infrastructure and Budget Bills Hang in the Balanceon September 22, 2021 at 4:52 pm
Wednesday could be one of the most consequential days of President Joe Biden's first term in office.
- America 2021: Inequality is Now Baked Inon September 22, 2021 at 4:48 pm
This complete capture of all avenues of regulation and governance can only end one way, a kind of hyper-stagflation.
- The Press Ever-So-Politely Turns On Biden, As Troubles Mount: Inflation, COVID, Crime, etcon September 22, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Inflation continues to skyrocket, raising deep concerns among voters of all stripes. And 80% voters overwhelmingly blame the guy in charge.
- Dow/Gold, Fed Policy And Shortages, Trouble In Japan And China, Plus Housingby King World News on September 22, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Here is a look at the Dow/Gold ratio, Fed policy and shortages, trouble in Japan and China, plus housing. The post Dow/Gold, Fed Policy And Shortages, Trouble In Japan And China, Plus Housing appeared first on King World News.
- Biden’s Wrecking Ball for Financial Privacyon September 22, 2021 at 3:33 pm
"President Biden relishes condemning tax-dodging billionaires but that $600 reporting requirement is a signal that IRS purgatory could soon be crowded with average Americans."
- Another Debt Ceiling Non Crisis Deja Vu Or Does This One Matter?on September 22, 2021 at 3:29 pm
Let's investigate claims of a catastrophic US debt default as well as more likely scenarios. Forget about default, but this could trigger risk avoidance.
- When Will "Transitory Inflation" Overstay Its Welcome?on September 22, 2021 at 3:25 pm
Understanding inflation beyond the headlines helps us answer the all-important question: Just how transitory it may or may not be.
- S&P 500 Real Earnings Yield Goes Negative (As Technicals SCREAM Bubble) Mystery of The Flying Fed!on September 22, 2021 at 2:48 pm
The stock market rebounded from yesterday’s mild correction, but a glaring problem remains: S&P 500 real earning yields are negative. With all the Federal government fiscal stimulus and Federal Reserve monetary stimulus, we are seeing inflation and that inflation is eating away at S&P 500 earnings yield.
- US Existing Home Sales Decline As Prices Soar Thanks To Limited Inventory And Fed Stimuluson September 22, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Lawrence Yun is correct. There was a huge spike in existing home sales (EHS) following the Covid outbreak and the overreaction by The Federal Reserve (aka, when the ain’ts went marching in). Despite continuing stimulus, but EHS has simmered down.
- Building Material PVC Rises With Hurricanes (IDA, Jerome [Fed]) Is The US Headed For A Slowdown?on September 22, 2021 at 2:38 pm
Building materials copper and PVC (pipes) both surged with The Fed’s Cat 5 hurricane approach to liquidity. Then copper backed-off, but PVC rose when Hurricane IDA struck the gulf coast. The Fed will announcing their plans (maybe) at 2pm today. What would it take to knock the U.S. recovery off course and send Federal Reserve policy makers back to the drawing board? Not much — and there are plenty of candidates to deliver the blow.
- Contagion: Another Big China Builder Tries to Save U.S. Deals as Evergrande Swoonson September 22, 2021 at 2:33 pm
As the financial world warily watches the fate of cash-strapped China Evergrande Group, another big Chinese property developer is facing a ticking clock too, tied to projects in Manhattan, Los Angeles and Hawaii.
- Lebanon’s Inflation Rises to Highest Globally as Crisis Deepens: Bloombergon September 22, 2021 at 2:25 pm
Lebanon’s annual rate of inflation has risen to the highest of all countries tracked by Bloomberg, surpassing Zimbabwe and Venezuela, as the financial meltdown in the Middle East nation worsens.
- Nouriel Roubini Sees Global Debt Trap Driving Inflationon September 22, 2021 at 12:57 pm
Nouriel Roubini, CEO at Roubini Macro Associates, discusses the impact of global fiscal and central bank policy on inflation, economic growth, and inequality. He speaks on "Bloomberg Surveillance." (Source: Bloomberg)
- Gold Steadies As Fed Policy Verdict Loomson September 22, 2021 at 12:50 pm
Gold prices were steady on Wednesday as investors braced for the outcome of a U.S. Federal Reserve meeting.
- Bitcoin’s Flash Crash Marks Brutal Sell-Off in Global Marketson September 22, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Major cryptocurrencies were down on Wednesday morning as a flash crash in the price of bitcoin earlier this week wiped out over $200bn from the market.
- SNB Worries About Threats Posed by World’s Lowest Interest Rateon September 22, 2021 at 12:41 pm
Swiss National Bank policy makers watching the effects of negative interest rates on the economy are worrying about the real-estate bubble that their policy is helping to foster. Aware that any shift in their sub-zero stance could unsettle currency markets, officials are likely instead to highlight the availability of regulatory tools to cool the property market...
- Fed Urged To Fire Officials Over "Pandemic Profiteering"on September 22, 2021 at 12:35 pm
Two weeks ago, Fed Presidents Robert Kaplan and Eric Rosengren (and to a lesser, though still notable extent, Fed Chair Powell himself) were ‘outed’ for their multi-million-dollar stock and bond trades, sparking widespread outrage, bolstering claims that not only is the market rigged and manipulated by the Fed but that it is rigged directly for the benefit of Fed members...
- Fed Meeting Ends Today: Powell Could Face Rising Inflation Expectations and Dimmed Growth Forecastson September 22, 2021 at 12:26 pm
Here is what to expect when the Federal Open Market Committee’s statement and the summary of economic projections are released Wednesday at 2 p.m. Eastern time, followed by Powell’s press conference at 2:30.
- ECB to Mull Upping Regular Bond Purchases After Emergency Schemeon September 22, 2021 at 12:16 pm
The European Central Bank will discuss whether to raise its regular bond purchases when its pandemic-fighting scheme ends, ECB policymaker Madis Muller said in an interview published on Wednesday.
- BOJ To Keep Stimulus As Deflation Risks, Supply Disruption Cloud Outlookon September 22, 2021 at 12:08 pm
The Bank of Japan is expected to keep monetary policy steady on Wednesday as weak growth and deflation risks remain primary concerns, in contrast to major counterparts eyeing a withdrawal of crisis-mode support for their economies.
- China Injects $18.6 Billion Into Banking System During Evergrande Crisison September 22, 2021 at 12:06 pm
China’s central bank boosted its gross injection of short-term cash into the financial system after concern over a debt crisis at China Evergrande Group roiled global markets.
- Democrats Pursue Doomed Debt Move, With Emergency Option in Handon September 22, 2021 at 12:02 pm
Democrats are pursuing an almost certainly doomed strategy to avert a government shutdown and stave off a federal default, raising the likelihood of financial-market stresses that will ultimately force U.S. lawmakers’ hands.
- I Uncovered a Half-TRILLION DOLLAR FRAUD $$$on September 21, 2021 at 10:06 pm
“We are approaching a half-trillion dollar accounting fraud…this is just flat-out, bold-faced lying.” Join Mike Maloney as he uncovers what may be the biggest accounting fraud in history.
- Fed Meeting Should Ignite Gold Price Higherby King World News on September 21, 2021 at 9:32 pm
It appears tomorrow's Fed Meeting should ignite the price of gold higher. The post Fed Meeting Should Ignite Gold Price Higher appeared first on King World News.
- FMR Head of Monetary Economics at the BIS, Dr. William White on Monetary Policy & Complex Systemson September 21, 2021 at 8:10 pm
William R. White is currently a Senior Fellow at the C.D. Howe Institute in Toronto, Canada. Until April of 2018 he was the chairman of the Economic and Development Review Committee at the OECD in Paris. William White has in recent years published many articles on topics related to monetary and financial stability as well as the process of international cooperation in these areas.
- Russia’s Gold Output Decreases Marginally, Silver Production Increaseson September 21, 2021 at 8:04 pm
In the meantime, silver output jumped in the reporting period by 1.8 percent, increasing to 445.18 tons, against 437.3 tons last year.
- Swiss Gold Exports to India Surged to 5-Month High in Auguston September 21, 2021 at 8:03 pm
Swiss exports of gold to India jumped to a five-month high in August while shipments to China fell, Swiss customs data showed on Tuesday.
- U.S. Current Account Deficit Widens to 14-Year High in Second Quarteron September 21, 2021 at 7:57 pm
The Commerce Department said on Tuesday the current account deficit, which measures the flow of goods, services and investments into and out of the country, rose 0.5% to $190.3 billion last quarter. That was the largest shortfall since the second quarter of 2007.
- The Fed Will Try To Soothe Markets Wednesday, While Preparing Investors for End To Bond Buyingon September 21, 2021 at 7:51 pm
After Monday's market turbulence, the Fed's challenge will be to sound reassuring while acknowledging it is getting ready to move away from its easy policy.
- QE Infinity: Ray Dalio Warns US Will See Another Round Of QE After Taperon September 21, 2021 at 7:49 pm
Dalio took a break from talking his book when the subject of discussion turned to QE. At this, Dalio actually had something insightful to offer: once the Fed tapers, more QE will inevitably follow. That's because - as Dalio explained - more likely than not, once the Fed finally dials back the size of its balance sheet, it will simply function as a preamble for the next round of QE.
- FedEx, UPS Raises Rates At Fastest Pace In Decadeon September 21, 2021 at 7:43 pm
FedEx Corp. and rival United Parcel Service Inc are raising shipping rates for customers at the fastest pace in nearly a decade, which begs the question if inflation is not "transitory" but rather structural.
- Now That the American Dream Is Reserved for the Wealthy, The Smart Crowd Is Opting Outon September 21, 2021 at 7:41 pm
The already-wealthy and their minions are unprepared for the Smart Crowd opting out. Clueless economists are wringing their hands about the labor shortage without looking at the underlying causes, one of which is painfully obvious: the American economy now only works for the top 10%; the American Dream of turning labor into capital is now reserved for...
- Multi-Billionaire Hugo Salinas Price – London And New York Rig The Gold & Silver Markets, But There Is A Big Surprise Comingby King World News on September 21, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Multi-billionaire Hugo Salinas Price said, London and New York rig the gold and silver markets, but there is a big surprise coming. The post Multi-Billionaire Hugo Salinas Price – London And New York Rig The Gold & Silver Markets, But There Is A Big Surprise Coming appeared first on King World News.
- This is One of the Worst Times Ever in American History According to Documentarian Ken Burnson September 21, 2021 at 6:09 pm
“It’s really serious. There are three great crises before this: the Civil War, the Depression, and World War II. This is equal to it,” he said on Monday’s episode when asked about the direction the United States was headed.
- Misguided Petition Demanding Permanent Monthly $2,000 Stimulus Checks Nears Huge Milestoneon September 21, 2021 at 6:07 pm
The federal government has already spent an astounding $42,000+ per federal taxpayer on ostensibly-COVID-related relief and spending programs. (Did you see that much in benefits?) Yet millions of Americans are evidently unsatisfied—and are demanding permanent $2,000 monthly “stimulus” checks.
- The U.S. Is Losing the Global Race to Decide the Future of Money—& It Could Doom the Almighty Dollaron September 21, 2021 at 6:03 pm
ICn cities across China, the country’s central bank has begun rolling out the e-renminbi—an all-digital version of its paper currency that can be accessed and accepted by merchants and consumers without an internet connection, credit or even a bank account.
- This Simple Chart Reveals the Distribution Of Global Wealthon September 21, 2021 at 6:02 pm
The pandemic resulted in global wealth taking a significant dip in the first part of 2020. By the end of March, global household wealth had already declined by around 4.4%.
- Inflation Is Killing The Recoveryon September 21, 2021 at 6:00 pm
There are many factors that show us that consumers and salaries are being eaten away by inflation, leading to an abrupt halt in the recovery. Autos and new home sales plunged, real disposable personal income has plummeted, and real median wage growth is lower than inflation.
- Monday’s Stock-Market Fall May Be a Sign of More Serious Trouble Aheadon September 21, 2021 at 5:58 pm
The Dow dropped 614 points yesterday, its worst day since October 2020 — and most analysts blamed worries about Chinese real estate. That would seem an odd thing to be causing such fear and loathing in the US stock market, but don’t discount it — such seemingly unrelated spasms are often the spark of something far worse.
- America's Energy Infrastructure Crisis Is Growing Increasingly Direon September 21, 2021 at 5:57 pm
Despite promises of improved infrastructure and better disaster preparedness, governments and energy giants are failing to provide backup energy provisions to areas hit hard by extreme weather conditions again and again
- Schumer Calls on Biden To Cancel $50,000 in Student Debt for Allon September 21, 2021 at 5:54 pm
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer on Tuesday renewed his call for President Joe Biden to forgive $50,000 in student debt for all borrowers though executive action.
- 4th Stimulus Check Update: New Checks Are Coming This Weekon September 21, 2021 at 5:48 pm
States across the US are looking to provide an extra economic boost to their citizens in tough times, with various forms of stimulus checks and benefits being prepared by governmen
- Fed Faces Calls to Remove Officials Over Trades They Made While Setting Policy: WSJon September 21, 2021 at 4:03 pm
Lobby groups Better Markets and Fed Up say Dallas Fed leader Robert Kaplan and Boston Fed leader should lose their jobs.
- Taxpayers Spend More To Prop Up Government Than They Do On Themselveson September 21, 2021 at 3:15 pm
‘Legal plunder’ by the state leaves us poorer.
- Gold Gains As Dollar Retreats Ahead of Fed Policy Statementon September 21, 2021 at 3:06 pm
Gold rose on Tuesday, helped by a weaker dollar, while investors were focused on the start of a two-day Federal Reserve policy meeting that could provide clues on the timeline for tapering of the central bank’s support for the U.S. economy.
- The World’s Central Banks Speed Up Digital Currency Moves Post-COVID, Moody’s: MWon September 21, 2021 at 2:58 pm
The pace of digital currency (CBDCs) development by central banks around the world has accelerated since the start of the Covid pandemic, Moody's Investors Services said Tuesday. The debt research firm said a 2021 survey of central banks by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) showed that 86% of respondents are actively researching the potential of ...
- Cryptocurrency Regulations Around the Worldon September 21, 2021 at 2:50 pm
Cryptocurrencies continue to gain traction with investors around the world. Explore how leading countries are regulating the emerging asset class.
- SEC Should Amp Up Crypto Crackdown, Investor Advocates Sayon September 21, 2021 at 2:48 pm
Many cryptocurrency projects are flouting investor-protection rules and deserve more scrutiny, a group of investor advocates told Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Gary Gensler in a Monday letter.
- Dems Unveil Stopgap Funding Bill, Debt Ceiling Suspension: Goldman Warns of Shutdownon September 21, 2021 at 2:42 pm
Moments ago House Democrats released the text of a long-awaited stopgap bill (link) that would suspend the U.S. debt ceiling until after the 2022 congressional elections and temporarily fund the government to avert a shutdown after the end of this month. Deus also set up a Tuesday vote on a bill which according to Goldman analysts will set the US on...
- New Tax Law Proposal Will Kill Private Placements in IRAson September 21, 2021 at 2:34 pm
New tax laws by Democrats are on deck and in the books. And if you have an IRA or will inherit one, these changes may impact you in a huge way.
- Powell Is Fighting for the Minds of the People: Bloombergon September 21, 2021 at 2:25 pm
If all goes according to Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell’s baseline forecast, the current surge in U.S. inflation will prove transitory, despite the central bank’s persistent efforts to stimulate growth and reduce unemployment. But what if people stop believing in this benign outlook? This is one of the greatest risks the Fed now faces.
- Global Inflation Spike Seen Posing Near-Term Economic Risks: OECDon September 21, 2021 at 2:13 pm
Global central banks need to set out clear strategies for coping with inflation risks as the world economy experiences faster-than-expected cost increases amid an uneven recovery from the pandemic, the OECD said.
- ECB Policymakers Acknowledge Growing Inflation Riskon September 21, 2021 at 1:04 pm
European Central Bank policymakers still see the recent inflation surge as temporary but a growing number appear to be acknowledging the risk that price growth may exceed their relatively benign projections.
- Kuroda and His Monetary Experiment Roll On in Record BOJ Tenureon September 21, 2021 at 12:57 pm
Haruhiko Kuroda is poised to become the Bank of Japan’s longest-running governor at the end of this month, testimony to his ability to keep political and market pressure at bay despite the failure of his unprecedented monetary experiment to spark inflation.
- Renter Nation? US Multi-Family Housing Starts & Permits Surge In Auguston September 21, 2021 at 12:53 pm
After an unexpectedly large plunge in July, Housing Starts were expected to rebound (very modestly) in August while July's small jump in Building Permits was expected to be erased by a drop in August. In reality, both Starts & Permits beat expectations handily.
- 20 European Nations Have Negative 2Y Sovereign Yields (How Low Can They Go?)on September 21, 2021 at 12:49 pm
With the help of the European Central Bank’s endless monetary stimulus, twenty Europeans nations have negative sovereign yields. That is negative NOMINAL yields.
- FOMC Preview: Fed Seeks To Downplay Rate Hike Prospects As Taper Talks Advanceon September 21, 2021 at 12:47 pm
The Fed is not expected to move on interest rates in its policy-setting meeting this week, but a round of economic projections could jolt markets if rate hikes are forecast to begin sooner than expected.
- McConnell Says Republicans Will Not Help With Raising Debt Limiton September 21, 2021 at 12:38 pm
Sen. Mitch McConnell, the Senate minority leader, on Monday called out his Democratic colleagues for essentially pushing Republicans aside when it comes to legislation, and said his party will not come to their aid to raise the debt ceiling.
- Evergrande. The Tip Of The China Iceberg?on September 21, 2021 at 12:29 pm
The bankruptcy of the Chinese real estate company Evergrande is much more than a “Chinese Lehman”. Lehman Brothers was much more diversified than Evergrande and better capitalized. In fact, the total assets of Evergrande that are on the brink of bankruptcy outnumber the entire subprime bubble of the United States.
- Evergrande Declines Further After S&P Says Default Is Likelyon September 21, 2021 at 12:28 pm
China Evergrande Group slid deeper in equity and credit markets Tuesday, fueling concerns about broader contagion after S&P Global Ratings said the developer is on the brink of default.
- "Not Transitory" - US CEOs Warn Inflation Is "Unprecedented" And Becoming "Structural"on September 21, 2021 at 12:23 pm
Some of the biggest names in business virtually attended the annual Morgan Stanley Laguna conference last week and warned about the complex nature of soaring inflation.
- Inflation Forces Homebuilders To Take It Slow, Raise Priceson September 21, 2021 at 12:21 pm
Even in the hottest U.S. housing market in more than a decade, new home construction has turned into a frustratingly uncertain and costly proposition for many homebuilders. Rising costs and shortages of building materials and labor are rippling across the homebuilding industry, which accounted for nearly 12% of all U.S.
- U.S. Swap Spreads Widen, Three-Month Libor Rises As Risk Aversion Spreadson September 21, 2021 at 12:20 pm
Spreads on 10-year U.S. interest rate swaps over Treasuries hit their widest in more than six months due in part to worries about the potential fallout of Chinese property group Evergrande's financial troubles to the global economy.
- Contagion Fears Begin To Engulf Global Markets – Gold Will Move To Center Stageby King World News on September 20, 2021 at 9:25 pm
As contagion fears begin to engulf global markets, today James Turk discussed the crisis and said gold will move to center stage. The post Contagion Fears Begin To Engulf Global Markets – Gold Will Move To Center Stage appeared first on King World News.
- Human Intelligence and Hidden Gold: Rickardson September 20, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The point is that gold is not dead as a financial asset. In fact, the Fed’s balance sheet is actually propped up by US$470 billion of hidden gold value. But good luck finding it in the Fed’s financials.
- Gold Firms on Evergrande Risks; Pre-Fed Jitters Cap Gainson September 20, 2021 at 7:59 pm
Gold rose on Monday as fears about the solvency of Chinese property group Evergrande sparked a flight to safe-haven assets, but gains were capped by strength in the dollar ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy meeting.
- Inflation: More Transitory than Expectedon September 20, 2021 at 7:56 pm
If the inflation numbers leave you scratching your head, join the club. The August data was especially perplexing. The Producer Price Index came in hot, up 8.3% in the last year, inviting 1970s comparisons.
- When The Levee Breaks...on September 20, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Now, this liquidity is overflowing into the everyday economy - assuming you can even find the item you seek. In the past, only hard money weirdos complained about the gradual creep of inflation - now everyone feels it and has their own story. Everyone is painfully aware that inflation is present and is likely to stay.
- Taper That Will Bite Into U.S. Growth Isn’t the Fed’s (Fed’s Repo Facility Hits An All-time High)on September 20, 2021 at 7:28 pm
Kind of a drag … when Federal government stimulus fades just as The Fed tries to decide on slowing its balance sheet expansion. (Bloomberg) — In the coming Year of the Taper, it’s the fiscal version that will really bite. The chatter i
- Eurodollar Futures Volume Surge Anticipates Fed Taper Signal (Are You Ready For Feddy?)on September 20, 2021 at 7:26 pm
The next Federal Reserve Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting is next week with an announcement on Wednesday, September 22nd. (Bloomberg) — Volume in the December 2024 eurodollar futures cont…
- The Fed Has Liquidated Its Entire Corporate Bond Portfolioon September 20, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Last March capital markets as we once knew them ceased to exist: that’s when the Powell Fed crossed a Rubicon even Ben Bernanke dared not breach and announced that it would start buying single-name corporate bonds and ETFs under its Secondary Market Corporate Credit Facility (SMCCF) with both IG and HY names eligible for purchases in the process...
- From Diseases to Recessions, Government Failure Is Endemicon September 20, 2021 at 7:09 pm
Massive government intervention in the aftermath of the global financial crisis has not prevented the Great Recession, but had actually deepened and prolonged it until the covid-19 pandemic and government lockdowns sent the economy into a tailspin in 2020.
- The Inevitable Failure of Socialismon September 20, 2021 at 7:07 pm
"As Mises summarized the fate of a fully socialized economy, 'As soon as one gives up the conception of a freely established monetary price for goods of a higher order, rational production becomes completely impossible.'"
- Tax Increases Cannot Pay for the Democrats’ Reconciliation Billon September 20, 2021 at 7:06 pm
"During the pandemic, Congress passed multiple trillion-dollar bills to help keep the economy afloat. With the economy recovering, America does not need another one."
- Dow Tumbles Over 900 Points in Monday Market Rout, S&P 500 Now 5% off Record Highon September 20, 2021 at 7:01 pm
Investors fear a contagion sweeping financial markets from the troubled China property market.
- A Deflation Mindseton September 20, 2021 at 6:40 pm
The real reason behind the stagnation of consumer prices in Japan has been the fact that nominal wages have actually declined in Japan over the past two decades. That speaks to the deflation mindset which Kuroda is aware of. Central banks can print all the money they want to (inflation), but if wages aren’t rising it is difficult for consumer prices to accelerate. Western central banks should keep that in mind.
- El Erian: Time's Running Out For The Fedon September 20, 2021 at 6:38 pm
The central bank should start pulling back on its $120 billion monthly bond purchases and signal when it will lift rates, but it probably won’t.
- Coinbase Drops Plans To Launch Interest Product After CEO’s SEC Commentson September 20, 2021 at 6:36 pm
Coinbase halted plans to launch an interest-earning product two weeks after it took the SEC to task on Twitter for its lack of guidance on the matter.
- Why the Fed Might Welcome a Bond Market Tantrumon September 20, 2021 at 5:20 pm
A bond market tantrum that drives up yields can be a fearsome prospect for central banks but the U.S. Federal Reserve might just welcome a sell-off that lifts Treasury yields towards levels that better reflect the robust state of the economy.
- Pelosi on Center Stage With Biden's $4 Trillion Agenda at Riskon September 20, 2021 at 5:17 pm
The fate of President Joe Biden’s economic agenda rests largely on Speaker Nancy Pelosi navigating deep Democratic rifts and the minefield of promises she’s made to keep the party’s moderate and progressive wings moving toward her goal.
- Americans Haven’t Been This Down on Housing Market Since 1982on September 20, 2021 at 5:13 pm
The last time Americans were this turned off by the U.S. housing market, borrowing costs were over five times the current rate. The share of people who think now is a good time to buy a home fell in September to 29%, extending the plunge from March when the proportion was more than twice as high, data from the University of Michigan consumer sentiment...
- Earnings Alarm Bells Ringing for Market Showing Signs of Fatigueon September 20, 2021 at 5:12 pm
An alarming number of companies have warned that profits won’t meet expectations when they report in a month. The group, including PP Industries Inc. and Sherwin-Williams Co., are primarily materials producers that have struggled amid supply-chain disruptions. While just a small part of the S&P 500, their earnings have historically been the most correlated to the...
- Threats Against Members of Congress Are Skyrocketing. It’s Changing the Jobon September 20, 2021 at 5:09 pm
n June, police charged a man with making "terroristic threats" against New York Republican Rep. Tom Reed by leaving a dead rat with a noose around its neck and a brick with one of his family member's names on the congressman's doorstep.
- Now That the American Dream Is Reserved for the Wealthy, The Smart Crowd Is Opting Outon September 20, 2021 at 3:20 pm
Clueless economists are wringing their hands about the labor shortage without looking at the underlying causes, one of which is painfully obvious: the American economy now only works for the top 10%; the American Dream of turning labor into capital is now reserved for the already-wealthy.
- Huge Credit Stress Starting in China May Easily Rock the Whole Worldon September 20, 2021 at 3:18 pm
Evergrande, a real-estate colossus in China is collapsing. Don't expect the collapse to be contained to China. The global macro implications are huge. MISH
- China’s Crackdown on Debt, Tech & Evergrande Sends Frazzled Wall Street Titans to Chinaon September 20, 2021 at 3:17 pm
The property sector and its debts are possibly the biggest financial mess in China’s history.
- How the Debt Ceiling Debate Could Impact Your Social Security Checks and Other Paymentson September 20, 2021 at 3:12 pm
Here's a breakdown of what may happen if Congress fails to suspend or increase the debt ceiling by October.
- US Stocks Hit With 2nd Biggest Sell Program In Historyon September 20, 2021 at 3:10 pm
As futures indicated, the US cash equity open was greeted by an avalanche of selling, breaking the S&P back below its 50DMA...
- Bitcoin Falls As Much as 10% as Risky Assets Tumble Globally, Regulatory Concerns Intensifyon September 20, 2021 at 3:07 pm
The price of bitcoin dropped sharply Monday as investors began shedding risk amid an equity markets decline.
- Global Stock Markets Sell Off On Evergrande Worries Amidst The Global Debt Bingeby King World News on September 20, 2021 at 2:35 pm
Global stock markets are selling off on Evergrande worries amidst the global debt binge. The post Global Stock Markets Sell Off On Evergrande Worries Amidst The Global Debt Binge appeared first on King World News.
- Martin Armstrong - Gold at $25,000/oz...on September 20, 2021 at 12:51 pm
Armstrong warns of the potential for a domino effect of Pension Fund failures during a great financial “reset.” He sees another 1980’s like gold rally amid a “crisis in (financial) confidence.”
- China’s Gold Market Inflows Continued As Wholesale Physical Gold Demand Reboundedon September 20, 2021 at 12:46 pm
Explore China's gold market in August. We cover the Shanghai Gold Benchmark Price PM, wholesale physical gold demand, gold ETF inflows, impacts of the rise in COVID-19 cases and more.
- Gold Price: Here’s Why the Yellow Metal Could Doubleon September 20, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Here's how to dabble in the most popular investment in human history.
- The Fed’s Time Is Running Out for a Timely Taper, Bloomberg: El-Erianon September 20, 2021 at 12:42 pm
The central bank should start pulling back on its $120 billion monthly bond purchases and signal when it will lift rates, but it probably won’t.
- The Global Housing Market Is Broken, and It’s Dividing Entire Countrieson September 20, 2021 at 12:37 pm
Soaring property prices are forcing people all over the world to abandon all hope of owning a home. The fallout is shaking governments of all political persuasions.It’s a phenomenon given wings by the pandemic. And it’s not just buyers — rents are also soaring in many cities. The upshot is the perennial issue of housing costs has become one of acute housing ...
- Evergrande Collapse Could Have a ‘Domino Effect’ on China’s Property Sector, Alliance Bernstein Sayson September 20, 2021 at 12:36 pm
Some developers "can't survive much longer" if the refinancing channel remains shut for a prolonged period, warned AllianceBernstein's Jenny Zeng.
- Greyerz – We Are About To Witness The Violent End Of The Epic Everything Bubbleby King World News on September 19, 2021 at 7:20 pm
Today the man who has become legendary for his predictions on QE and historic moves in currencies and metals told King World News we are about to witness the violent end of the epic everything bubble. The post Greyerz – We Are About To Witness The Violent End Of The Epic Everything Bubble appeared first on King World News.
- How Could Gold & Silver Prices Be Going Down?by King World News on September 17, 2021 at 9:08 pm
In the aftermath of the orchestrated takedown in the gold and silver markets, many are asking, "How could gold and silver prices be going down?" The post How Could Gold & Silver Prices Be Going Down? appeared first on King World News.
- This Is What Is Happening Behind The Scenes In The Gold & Silver Marketsby King World News on September 17, 2021 at 4:13 pm
On the heels of yesterday's takedown, this is what is happening behind the scenes in the gold and silver markets. The post This Is What Is Happening Behind The Scenes In The Gold & Silver Markets appeared first on King World News.
- GOLDREVIEW WILL RELAUNCH IN Q4by goldseek on August 16, 2020 at 2:07 pm
- GoldSeek.com Celebrates 25 Year Anniversary, Launches New Websiteby goldseek on August 3, 2020 at 2:24 pm
(Denver, Colorado – August 1, 2020) Today marks the 25th year anniversary for GoldSeek.com, a leading gold news and financial information website established in 1995. The GoldSeek website is ranked as one of the most visited gold websites in the world. On this 25-Year Anniversary, GoldSeek.com is also pleased to announce that the new website is live. Peter
- Gold retreats more than 1% as dollar halts slideby goldseek on July 30, 2020 at 12:18 pm
- GoldSeek.com to Launch New Websiteby goldseek on July 30, 2020 at 11:44 am
- China’s monetary policy to be more flexible and targeted: politburoby goldseek on July 30, 2020 at 10:33 am
- India Considers Amnesty for Citizens Hoarding Gold Illegallyby goldseek on July 30, 2020 at 10:13 am
- Fed holds rates steady, says economic growth is ‘well below’ pre-pandemic levelby goldseek on July 30, 2020 at 9:19 am
- German economy plunged 10% during second quarter amid pandemicby goldseek on July 30, 2020 at 7:18 am
- Gold Mining Stocks Face ‘Fat Pitch’ Opportunity as Earnings Loomby goldseek on July 29, 2020 at 9:51 pm
- Fed holds rates steady, says economic growth is ‘well below’ pre-pandemic levelby goldseek on July 29, 2020 at 6:04 pm